Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Banana Bread


So my husband is a celebrity dog trainer, I love saying that cause it's true and sounds pretty neat. He also is the world's best banana bread baker. It is true and let me prove it to you with his extra secret Banana Bread recipe. My favorite mornings are when I wake up to the smell of this bread.




Best Banana Bread Recipe

by Ty Brown

Makes ONE loaf (you should probably double or triple it, it goes FAST!)

1/2 cup of oil

2 eggs

1 cup sugar

4 bananas (pureed with a hand immersion blender, you have to be CRAZY NUTS about how perfectly smooth and blended it must be. No lumps, NOT ONE!)

Mix together

2 cups flour

1 T. Baking soda

1 pinch salt

Grease and flour pan. Bake 350 for 25-30 mins.

--
Recipe and photo courtesy Vanessa Brown of www.INeverGrewUp.net and www.UtahsNaturalKids.com

4 comments:

Nisha said...

How timely! I have bananas just waiting for this recipe and new neighbors that we're taking a treat to tonight. Thanks for sharing the extra secret recipe!!

Ana Degenaar said...

We adore banana bread! Thanks for sharing!

Karilyn said...

I just smashed up the last three bananas today, then had to stick them in the fridge when the dog needed a walk.... I hope 3 bananas will be good enough?

This is going to be breakfast in seven hours, thank you for sharing, I adore banana bread!

Anonymous said...

I made it with 3 bananas and it was perfect, very very good bread recipe, thanks guys. ~jessie~