Thursday, June 3, 2010

Special Guest Hostess: Meet Vanessa Brown


I'm Vanessa Brown and I blog over at INeverGrewUp.net on everything under the moon including weekly recipes for people to make with their families & friends. I grew up all over the country but for the time being live in Utah with my celebrity dog trainer husband, two beautiful little girls and two sweet dogs. I say things in public like "Oopsie Daisy, Whoopsie and Easy Peasy" to embarrass my kids, husband, little brothers & sisters. I have an ITTY BITTY obsession with Farmers Markets, trying new recipes, buying cookbooks, reading recipe blogs, watching cooking shows and putting a lot of research into where the food comes from that I feed my family. I feel really strongly that children deserve to grow up on real food that will help them grow to be healthy and get a fantastic start at life. I have loved to cook since I was a little girl, begged my mother to put me in cooking lessons when I was a teenager and have been cooking up a storm ever since. I also have quite the sweet tooth and can't wait to share the fun dessert recipes with you along with healthy vegetarian dinner ideas and some yummy breakfast ideas too. See you soon!

3 comments:

madsta said...

As a troublesome vegetarian I can't wait, I'm already hungry!

Kim said...

Can't wait! :)

Best Wishes, Marie said...

awesome. farmers markets are a real treat !!