Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am back in the kitchen again.


Alright, alright, so its been about 6 months since my last entries.
I am going to put a little more effort into this blog.

Each Sunday after church, I sit at my dining room table and write down a
list of meals for the week-dinner, mostly.
I decided to share with you what I am making each day- It is going to be super!
I hope you enjoy this, and maybe you can find a few of your favorites here too.
As you know {or may not know}, the Nielson clan don't eat meat.

{We don't take after our ranch-raising stock-that's for sure. Just a little heads up}.
And hey, if you have something to share, send me a e-mail and I will try it out.
I always love new foods to cook
cuisinenie@yahoo.com

Kisses,
Nie

{Beginning tomorrow (23rd)}

No comments: